Friday, September 3, 2010

Still in the OR - NO SEIZURES

The waiting game continues...
Now having stopped the seizures with high and fast doses of Anesthesia the team wants to try and wean him off very slowly and see if Toren's brain remains quiet. If that works they will keep the electrodes in place... Otherwise they will need to remove the electrodes. Your prayers for the highest and best for Toren - and continued skill and wisdom for his medical team would be greatly appreciated.
With love
~Martina and Helaini

3 comments:

  1. Okay Martina....I picked up a few more bibles in different religions..I guess I will sleep sitting up tonight. I love you all. Please let me know if there is anything I could do either down there or up here. My sister can come here any weekend so I be free to give you a hand. Again, I pray and pray and pray some more..Give Toren a hug for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. our thoughts and prayers are with you all!
    with love naomi and ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. just catching up to all that's been going on. we send our love and prayers to toren, martina and helaini, and everyone who is surrounding you with comfort and support.
    love sherry, rick, ariel and kira

    ReplyDelete